Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What I Believe....

I believe...
In God!
That God is limitless, in every facet
That life is precious and that every single heartbeat and breath we take is
   a gift
In grace...forgiveness that I may repent...not repentance so I may be forgiven
In the sanctity of life, from conception to its final breath
In Heaven
That God loves us even though He knows us
That all the answers we need to know will be revealed when we see God
That prayer is a two-way communication
That the two most glorious moments in the history of this world were
   the birth and resurrection of Jesus
That the Bible is truth
That there is good in every person, but that people are sinful and in need
   of salvation
That my daughter, Olivia, is precious to me..yet she belongs to God
That this Earth is a glorious place full of things that reflect the existence of
    God
That we were not meant to endure the difficult times in life alone
That a good book and a cup of Joe are an excellent way to pass time
That I will someday be able to hold the hands of Jesus from a kneeling position
That my every thought, feeling and desire are known to God
That I have been blessed beyond anything I may deserve

Now... what do you believe?

thomaskearns8@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment